The MSL-1400 is a 1D laser scan engine that scans at a speed of 100 scans per second and is undecoded. It generates digital output and is very small in form, making it easy to incorporate into your next OEM project. If you are looking for a sturdy scan engine keep on reading.
Low power consumption
The MSL-1400 is a small laser scan engine that uses little power while operating. It scans at a speed of a 100 scans per second and communicates the scanned information through digital output via a 10 pin FFC connector. This engine is undecoded which means that the engine scans the barcodes using laser light and outputs the imagers in logic level signal. The engine can be turned on and off by external signals as “POWER EN” and the laser light emission of this scan engine can be controlled via external input signal “LASER EN”. The MSL-1400’s power consumption is remarkable low, enabling it to function very well in mobile devices that are reliant on batteries.
This is an engine that can be fully controlled but will require some technical knowledge to incorporate into your OEM Project. If you want to read all the technical details, please have a look in the leaflet.
Features of the MSL-1400
The MSL-1400 is a good engine and here is why:
- Low energy consumption
- Undecoded laser barcode scan engine, so you are fully in control
- Features a 650 nm visible laser diode that scans bi-directionally
- Extremely fast scan rate of 100 scans/second
- Small size makes it easy to mount and integrate into space constrained areas
- Digital output: 10 pin FFC connector with SOS (start of Scan) and Signal (digitized barcode signal) lines
- Programmable software with a wide variety of options
- Low profile, rectangular scan engine-dimensions of 28 x 8 x 14 mm, weighs 8.4 grams
- Engineering kit available-enables faster time to market
- Two year warranty
There are no reviews yet.