Stationary barcode scanners are the easiest way to integrate a scanner component into your product or business process. The NLV-1001 is one of these stationary barcode scanners. With this barcode scanner, you don’t have to keep pulling the trigger or pushing the button to scan. In fact, just a flip of the switch and NLV-1001 will do all the scanning work for you.
The NLV-1001 is a rugged scanner that is ideal for applications that demand high performance and a good durability. The NLV-1001 is special because it is equipped with an automatic trigger that can be switched on and off. Therefore it is the perfect stationary scanner to optimize your business process with. Furthermore, the laser performs at 100 scans per second and is equipped with a compact ABS housing with multiple mounting options for easy integration in your product. In addition, the NLV-1001 is available with a RS-232 and USB interface to fit your design or implementation wishes. The size, without cable, is 30 x 20 x 43.3 mm and weights in at 18.5 g. In conclusion, the NLV-1001 is a compact and fast stationary scanner.
If you would like to read all the specifications in detail, please have a look at the leaflet.
Which product is right for me?
Not sure if this fixed mount scanner is the right product for me? Use our product selector.
Features of the NLV-1001
The highlights why NLV-1001 is the perfect barcode scanner to integrate:
- Rapidly scans and decodes a wide variety of 1D barcodes
- Bi-directional scanning at 100 scans/second
- Complete unit with integrated decoder
- Flexible mounting
- Durable – survives 0.75 m drop to concrete
- IP42 rating against dust and moisture
- Compact size and weight
- Trigger modes: manual test button, multiple read, auto-trigger, hardware and software trigger
- Communication interface: USB or RS232
- Backed by a two year warranty