The NLV-3101 is the best 2D fixed scanner Opticon ever made because it is fast, durable and reliable. This stationary scanner comes with an USB HID/VCP or a Serial interface. Its dimensions are small measuring just 41.1 x 33 x 24 mm, therefore it is a perfect fit for most appliances. Furthermore, this scanner is flexible so it suits most OEM or ODM applications that require a high specification 2D CMOS camera for all their scanning purposes. In conclusion the NLV-3101 is a very suitable fixed position scanner for demanding OEM and ODM projects. There is more to the NLV-3101, all the specifications and details can be found in the leaflet.
Which product is right for me?
Not sure if this fixed mount scanner is the right product for you? Use our product selector.
Features of the NLV-3101
The highlights why NLV-3101 is the perfect scanner to integrate:
- Full spectrum illuminated 2D CMOS imager
- World’s most compact 2D imager in its class
- Rapidly scans and decodes a wide variety of 1D or 2D barcodes
- Fast global shutter technology with auto exposure – easily scans barcodes of a wide variety of surfaces
- Custom configuration capabilities including multi-read
- Exceptional motion tolerance for moving applications
- Improved scanning of curved, wide and poorly printed barcodes
- Green bar LED aim function providing laser-free aiming with no laser class warning
- Complete unit with integrated decoder
- Durable – survives five foot drop to concrete
- IP65 rating against dust and moisture
- Low power consumption provides design flexibility
- Communication interface: USB and RS232
- Backed by a two year warranty